Monday, February 7, 2011

My Perfect College Application

I am perfect. My alarm clock whispers the sweet melodies of Vivaldi and I awake with my dreams fresh in my memory as inspiration my day. I start my day off with the ultimate breakfast: pancakes, bacon, sausage, waffles, eggs and of course fresh fruit, all handpicked, prepared and served by me. With only enough food on my plate to fulfill the required calorie and nutrient intake to sustain a healthy diet, I begin eating, cutting my food into heart shape pieces and chewing each bite exactly 27 times before swallowing without a sound. I take a sip of herbal tea between each bite and dab the food that wasn't left behind off my mouth.

I proceed to put on an outfit inspired by my Vogue magazine. I beautifully curl my luscious golden locks and apply precisely enough makeup to accentuate my features. Once my outside appearance is as perfect as I am on the inside it is time to go to school.

School is my kingdom. I am involved in every activity possible including the chess team, the cheer leading squad and clown class. I am a straight A student. I am a volunteer to over ten charities. I am a superhero. I am a teacher's pet. My life consists of nothing but hard work.

I spend my nights as a legendary superhero. Not the kind of superhero that wears a cape and a mask. The kind that candy stripes the night shift at the hospital and various care homes where elderly need my assistance. The kind that works at a soup kitchen and homeless shelters so everyone can have a good nights rest. The kind that uses my everlasting energy to better the world for other people. All while maintaining my A average and good looks.

This is why you should accept me to your college.

No comments:

Post a Comment